From 2019, the C4-Open will be held at Kockums Fritid in Malmö, a leisure and conference facility not too far (400m) from the old premises. C4-Open is the same event with exhibition and sales, but now with access to both restaurant and parking adjacent to our premises.
Principal times below:
Saturday – Displays and competition
- The venue is open for visitors 10:00 – 16:00
- Check-in of entries 09.00-11.00
- Rigging of SIG’s and club displays and check-in for vendors 09.00-10.00
- Judging 16.00-19.00
- Saturday evening: at approx 20.00 Restaurang Hang-Zhou
Sunday – Displays, Competition, Award Ceremony
- The venue is open for visitors 10.00-16.00
- Judging 09.00-12.00 (the competition hall will be closed during this period)
- Award Ceremony 15.00
- Check-out and closing of C4-Open 17.00-18.00
Pleace note that the venue closes at 16.00 on Saturday. All visitors, crew and vendors must then leave the venue immediately. The only people to remain are the active and working judges. On Sunday the venue will open at 10.00. The only people with access to the venue before that are active and working judges. This is important for two reasons:
1. The judges must be allowed to do their work without beeing disturbed.
2. To allow the vendors to be on site before anyone have access to their stands.